In order to meet our obligations according to the General Data Protection
Regulation (GDPR), we would like to inform you about the following:
1. Identity and Contact of the Controller as well as the Company
Data Protection Officer
The below information regarding data processing applies to any processing by:
DIERKES GROUP (hereinafter: DIERKES)
Phone: 49 (0)40 36156-0
Fax: +49 (0)40 36156-222
Responsible company data protection officer is Mr. Fabian Knoop,
2. Type, Duration, Purpose and use of Personal Data
In the connection with our services we use the following personal data
- first name
- a valid e-mail address
- street address
- phone number or mobile
- bank and payment data
- all Information required for the claim and defense of your Rights in connection with the order or to answer your request.
We process these data for the following purposes:
- to identify you as our client
- to be able to advise and represent you appropriately
- to correspond with you
- for invoicing
- to defend ourselves against liability claims and to enforce claims against you
The following purposes and legal bases of the processing of your personal data are particularly relevant:
- Data processing by consent on point (a) of Art. 6 (1) GDPR;
- Data processing for the fulfilment of contracts on point (b) of Art. 6 (1) GDPR;
- Data processing to fulfil a legal obligation on point (c) of Art. 6 (1) GDPR;
- Data processing on the basis of a weighing of interests on point (f) of Art. 6 (1) GDPR.
In case data processing is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time for the future.
In case we should process your data on the basis of a weighing of interests, you have the right to object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR. We will only process data as long as this is necessary for the respective purpose.
Personal data collected by us for the purpose of our cooperation with you will be stored until the end of the statutory storage obligations for lawyers, tax consultants and auditors and then be deleted, unless a longer storage period (under the German Commercial Code, Criminal Code or Tax Act) for the storage of this data applies or you have given your consent that data may be retained for longer periods.
3. Disclosure of Data to third parties
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for other purposes than those listed below will not take place.
As far as necessary for the fulfilment of our contract with you, your personal data will be transferred to third parties. In particular, your personal data will be transferred to tax authorities, opponents of proceedings and their representatives as well as courts and other public authorities. Your personal data may also be revealed to other specialist service providers.
To ensure legitimate interests, we check your contact data (if necessary first name, surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number) and your creditworthiness. For this purpose, we work together with Regis24 GmbH, Wallstraße 58, 10179 Berlin, from which we obtain or transfer data for these purposes. Information pursuant to Art. 14 GDPR regarding data processing by Regis 24 GmbH is available at www.regis24.de/informationen. The data we transfer may only be used by third parties for the stated purposes. The obligation to maintain professional secrecy by tax consultants, lawyers and auditors shall not be affected. Insofar as service providers are involved in data processing, our data protection standards are passed on to the service providers. In the case of order processing relationships, contracts are agreed in accordance with the principles of Art. 28 GDPR.
4. Rights of the Data Subject
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR to withdraw your consent at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future;
- to request information about your processed personal data in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, immediately to obtain the correction of that incorrect data stored by us is immediately being corrected and that your personal data stored by us is immediately being completed
- according to Art. 17 GDPR that your personal data is being deleted
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR
- to object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it is being transferred to another responsible party
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR
- As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or place of work or our office. A list of data protection officers and their contact details can be found under the following link: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html
5. Right to Object
If your personal data are being processed in accordance to point (e) or (f) of Article 6 (1) GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing
pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, in case there are reasons for doing so which result from your particular situation.
In case you wish to exercise your right of objection, simply send an e-mail to: email@example.com.